Trend Alert: Pretty in Pink

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them. Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejeuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous. I was the first person to have a punk rock hairstyle. I was the first person to have a punk rock hairstyle. My aim is to make the poor look rich and the rich look poor.

I do not have one theme for each season, I just try to make beautiful clothes all year round. The only way to do something in depth is to work hard. I don't care about money. I really don't care. I just want to do what I do. It should be natural, and that's how I like women to look. I like them to feel comfortable and look organic. You have a more interesting life if you wear impressive clothes.

I couldn't love a woman who inspired me to be totally disinterested. If I fell in love with a woman for an artistic reason, or from the point of view of my work, I think it would rob her of something. Men don't want another man to look at their woman because they don't know how to handle it. I have my permanent muses and my muses of the moment. When I was young, I lived like an old woman, and when I got old, I had to live like a young person. I don't really know how to do casual clothes.

Jeans represent democracy in fashion. My relationships with producers or photographers - these are relationships that took years. Give me time and I'll give you a revolution. Dressing up. People just don't do it anymore. We have to change that. I am convinced that you don't need to spend a fortune to look like a million.

Post a Comment