What's hot in Sunglasses?

Age is something only in your head or a stereotype. Age means nothing when you are passionate about something. Insecurity is a waste of time. I think it's an old fashioned notion that fashion needs to be exclusive to be fashionable. My job is to bring out in people what they wouldn't dare do themselves. It's useless to send models out on the runway to cry.

I love women's fashion, but women don't need me as much as men do. It's the men who have nothing to wear. You have to always work against what you did before, and even against your taste. I love my beauty. It's not my fault. I truly believe that philanthropy and commerce can work together. The difference between style and fashion is quality.

Being one step ahead of a fashion trend is not so important to me. What matters is to always forge ahead. Design is a series of creative choices - it's a collaborative effort, an evolutionary process. You choose your fabrics depending upon what you want to say, then you work with mills to get those fabrics. Through the process, you realize what you want it to be. Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it. Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejeuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous. I would like to be a one-man multinational fashion phenomenon.


I love my beauty. It's not my fault. I love women's fashion, but women don't need me as much as men do. It's the men who have nothing to wear. I am what I am. Before I was not so proud to make fashion. My family thought fashion wasn't very interesting. So I hid that. Success isn't about the end result, it's about what you learn along the way. I want to thank all the women who have worn my clothes, the famous and the unknown, who have been so faithful to me and given me so much joy.

Post a Comment